Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Solotion Skincare. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors an opportunity to learn about our company and products, browse and inquire about products and services, and purchase products at their leisure. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our goods & services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
Solotions takes your privacy seriously, and we value the trust and relationship shared between our company and each and every customer. We pride ourselves in transparency with our customers, addressing privacy concerns, and keeping customer information secured to mitigate information misuse.
The type of information we collect includes:
- Contact Information, such as names, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- Payment Information, such as credit card number and billing address.
- Shopping History, such as items viewed, added to cart, purchased, and/or returned.
- Information Customers Post & Supply, such as personal information posted in a public space on our website or in one of our website's forms (including ratings, reviews, feedback, and "Contact Us" responses).
- Social Media Information, which includes personal information posted on social media pages.
- Demographic Information, such as birth dates, ages, genders, zip codes, hobbies, interests, and shopping behavior.
- Device Information, which includes the type of device you use to access our site (includes data such as device identifier, IP address, or mobile operating system).
- Log and Analytics Data, including the browser you are using, what site you came from, and/or what site you visit after leaving our site.
We use customer information to:
- Provide Our Products and Services, including fulfilling your requests for products or services and/or processing purchases or other transactions.
- Improve Our Products and Services, including website improvements, product improvements, logistical improvements, and overall changes to improve user experience and interaction with our company.
- To Understand Your Interests, including to better understand what products interest our customers.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions, including responding to customer feedback or questions, or notifying you if you win a promotion.
- For Marketing Purposes, including providing customers with information about new products and special offers, and collecting consumer information to gauge the interest of product ideas.
- For Security Purposes, including protecting our company, website, and consumers who use our products and services.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
We mare share customer information:
- Internally (within the Solotion Skincare company).
- On our Platform. For example, we may display information related to reviews and testimonials. We may also display personal information submitted in connection with a promotion.
- Our Service Providers. We may share customer personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our business.
- With Our Business Partners. For example, this may include a third party that co-sponsors a contest or promotion. We may also share personal information with data aggregators, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks, and advertising service providers.
- With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. This may include our affiliate companies or brands or third parties whose products or services we believe you may be interested in. These third parties may also share customer personal information with others. These third parties may use customer personal information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising.
- For Business Transactions or Reorganizations. We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of all or a portion of our company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves or Third Parties. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing personal information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share personal information when we are investigating potential fraud. This could include fraud we think has occurred during a sweepstake or promotion. We may also share information if you are the winner of sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
- For Other Reasons, We May Describe to You.
The Internet is not 100% secure, and there are people out there looking to steal personal information. Like all businesses, we cannot guarantee the security of the personal information you provide to us via our website; however, we have taken certain steps designed to reduce the risk that the personal information you provide us will be subject to loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of the website. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
Our website may contain links to other third-party sites, plug-ins, applications or other online services. If you click on a link to a third-party site or other online service, you will be taken to a site or other online service we do not control and that is not governed by this Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites and other online services. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites and other online services carefully.
From time to time, we may change our policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy of this policy on our website. Please check our website periodically for policy updates. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.